Tuesday, March 19, 2013

nothing's gonna change my world

stress levels are over the top around here. Tomorrow i may be out of a job and my country may soon declare bankruptcy. Strangely enough, i'm not wallowing in uncertainty or anything for that matter. 

Obviously all plans for my immediate personal future need re-engineering. The building block of everything is now changed. Happiness for me has morphed into something very specific. Something that economic crisis and bankruptcy cannot touch :)


Also, goodbye for ever my dear blog. I don't need you anymore and, i hope i never do again :) 
xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Um... the future is bright... yes it is... I am grateful for being able to live through these very interesting times

    I am also grateful for something else... yes I am grateful for... her

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete